The End User Computer Specialist qualification aims to provide you with essential computer skills that will enable you to effectively and efficiently operate a computer in any environment. It is an entry level qualification, intended to provide a gateway for further learning in any field where the employee uses a computer in the execution of the daily duties.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Grade 9 or NQF Level 1
DURATION: 6 months (full time and part time)
ASSESSMENT: You will be required to build up a portfolio of evidence as proof that you can perform certain tasks in practice. The POE is used to compile evidence to prove your competence during moderation and verification by the Quality Assurance body being MICT SETA.
CERTIFICATION: This qualification has been designed to provide the student with a national certificate that is recognised by industry for maximum employability. On completion the student will earn the following:
National Certificate: IT :End User Computing SAQA ID: 61591, NQF Level 3 130 credits
- Module 1: PC Basics & IT Concepts
- Module 2: Using Windows 8
- Module 3: Microsoft Outlook for Email
- Module 4: Internet Basics
- Module 5: Microsoft Word
- Module 6: Microsoft Excel
- Module 7: Microsoft PowerPoint
- Module 8: Microsoft Access
- Module 9: Language and Communication
- Module 10: Data and Calculations
Part Time & Full Time – R10 500 incl. VAT (includes manuals, POE, assessments & moderation ).
- Office Administrator
- Customer Care & Relationship Assistant
- Call Center Operator
- Data Capturer
- Office Clerk